Followers

Friday, September 3, 2021

Challenge #129 No Patterned Paper

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Use Flowers Challenge #128, we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

The Winner of the last challenge is

 

Congratulations!

Please take our Winners Badge
 


The Top 3 chosen by DT Natasja are

#1 Elaine 
 

 #14 Donna W 
 

 #Judy V 
 


Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge
 


Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
 
No Patterned Paper

The sponsor for this challenge is
 
 

 
The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT.

Anneke 
using Little Fairy on a Branch
 

 

 

Helen 
using Baby Koala

 
 
using Baby Koala





Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by Midnight on 30th September UK time.

Please remember you can enter up to 5 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top
    3, I am delighted and of to get my top 3 badge. Wonderful DT makes. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow wow wow I am so stoked and over the moon being chosen your Winner of the last challenge. I am doing happy dance here big time. Thank you thank you thank you.
    Hugs
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one took a bit for me because I love using dp but I'm excited about my CAS design with no dp and a Black & White monochromatic combo. Thanks for the challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete