Followers

Friday, September 15, 2017

Challenge #81 Three of a Kind

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

We would like to say a big Thank You to Oddball Art  for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our No Patterned Papers Challenge #80, we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

Before I announce the winners & Top 3 places We are saying Goodbye to Carol.  Carl has been on the DT longer than me lol.  You and your wonderful projects will be missed Carol.  We are however saying Hello to Monika & Ann who are starting with us as from this challenge and also Jennifer who will be joining us as from our next challenge on 1st October.  Welcome to the team all of you, we hope you will have fun with us here.

The Winner of the last challenge is

Congratulations!  You have won 3 Digi Images from Oddball Art

Please email ljanners@hotmail.com to claim your prize.  Please add CCC Digi Creations Winner Challenge #80 in the subject line.

Please take our Winners Badge
The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

#9 Tracy M
Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge

Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
Three of a Kind

The sponsors for this challenge are

Di's Digi Stamps 


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


The Prize for the Lucky Winner is $12 voucher to spend in the store.
 
and

The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Stamps

and

Conie Fong


The Prize for the lucky winner is a $10 Gift Card for the Store
 
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is a Beautiful Inspiration card using an Image from Di's Digi Stamps

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from
Delicious Doodles 

Geesje
using Jolly Holly Postbox


Ine
using Thorne
 



using Thorne

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from Conie Fong

Anne W 
On a Break


Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by Midnight on  28th September UK time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and Top 3!
    THANK YOU for including my card in the Top 3 :)
    THANK YOU for the DT INSPIRATION too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and amazing DT works!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete